Brian has had a little weakness in his left side. Brian's motor symptoms seemed to be getting worse this weekend which was concerning! Nothing too scary just left side not responding as quickly and a little more weak. We knew this was a side effect because of the placement of the mass in brain but Because of this we called the doctor who told us to head to the ER. The nice thing is that we get to bump up surgery. It'll be first thing tomorrow morning. It could be tonight if there's any bleeding at all on the brain which is doubtful.
We are happy there's no waiting! Please pray for our doctors and our team and all the people involved in our care.