Wednesday, July 15, 2015

More News


We officially heard from Sloan today. The surgeon himself called us at 7:30pm! Here's the deal. Surgery is a maybe. They discussed Brian at their big meeting. They want a better MRI. Depending on what they see in that MRI they will determine if surgery is a good idea at this point. They want it to be as safe as possible without affecting mobility or function of his arm/hand.  So we will fly up Tuesday, do MRI and CT scans Wednessday, and meet with the surgeon and hear his determination on Thursday. If they say no it means a reevaluation and surgery at a later point. Last time we weren't prepared when they said no. This time we know that is isn't certain. Please pray for us as we wait some more. Also pray that the surgery is a go! 

Love to you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment